PILATES Benefits of Pilates
In ten sessions you will feel the difference, in twenty you will see the difference, and in thirty you will have a whole new body. - JOSEPH PILATES
However commitment is the key! In order to see the results of Pilates, we recommend that you practise at least twice per week. When practised regularly your body will feel more responsive to the training and Pilates will help you to:
- improve posture and prevent the negative effects of bad posture on the internal organs.
- recover from and prevent back, shoulder, neck, and knee pains which are the result of modern living.
- improve breathing and reduce stress, known as a major contributor to major illnesses.
- improve core stability, balance, and awareness thus preventing falls especially common amongst the elderly.
- enhance athletic performance such as in golf and dance and combating its high demands on the body.
- strengthen and tone your torso and legs bringing about a long and lean body.
- feel invigorated resulting in having a zest for life thus enhancing physical and mental wellbeing.